Boiler Repair In Wappingers, Poughkeepsie, Hopewell Junction, NY, and Surrounding Areas
5 Signs Your Boiler Needs A Repair
- Boiler makes strange noises: If your boiler is making strange noises, it may be a sign that something is wrong. This could signify mechanical failure or a sign of corrosion.
- Boiler doesn’t produce enough heat: If your boiler isn’t producing enough heat, it may indicate a problem with the unit.
- Boiler leaks water or gas: If your boiler leaks water or gas, it is time for a repair. Leaks can be dangerous and lead to further damage to the boiler.
- Boiler has low pressure: If your boiler has low pressure, it may not work properly. This can cause the boiler to shut down or not produce enough heat.
- Boiler pilot light keeps going out: If your boiler’s pilot light keeps going out, it could indicate a problem with the unit. A build-up of soot usually causes this.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or if your boiler isn’t working properly, call McCourt Heating & Cooling today for Boiler Repair in Wappingers, Poughkeepsie, Hopewell Junction, NY, and the surrounding areas. We will diagnose the problem and provide a solution for your needs and budget. Call us today and we will happily assist you.
Repair Or Replace
Professional Boiler Repair Company In Wappingers, New York
We have been providing boiler repair service for over 20 years. We have always cared for our client’s comfort. Check out our reviews on Google and Facebook to see what others have to say about our service. We are confident you will be happy with the work we provide.